— SEE THE INDIAN NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POLICY AT –
—- ONLINE E-LEARNING COURSES—
- http://www.udemy.com – Here Technology, Business, Music, Handicraft, learning courses.
- http://www.coursera.com – Here with the help of different foreign Universities almost four hundred courses are taught.
- http://www.khan academy.com – It is a very popular online site. Here Mathematics, Science, G-Mat, SAT-Math etc. exams processes are taught.
- http://www.easygyan.com – Here different management, script writing, media planning courses are taught.
- http://www.24x7learning.com – Here different IT courses are taught.
- http://www.elearn.icai.org – Here different IT courses are taught.
- http://www.ecollegeofindia.com – Here different subject certificate courses are taught.
Before selecting online e-learning courses some points to be remembered. Such as—
- Course materials, teaching styles.
- Courses are accreditated by which institutions?
- Learn from the customer review that which courses are effective & most fruitful?
From different E-commerce sites you can choose E-learning courses and pay safely.
Global Data protection Hand book
WEBSITES ON BOOKS & BOOK CRITICISM 1. BOOK RABBIT http://www.rabbit.com 2. BOOK TRIBES http://www.booktribes.com 3. LIBRARYTHING- For full book. http://www.librarything.com 4. READER2 http://www.reader2.com 5. SHELFARI http://www.shelfari.com 6. RAVISH- Book criticism. http://www.ravish.com 7. GOODREADS. http://www.goodreads.com 8. WATTPAD- Readers’ demand & use of E-books. http://www.wattpad.com 9. WEREAD. http://www.weread.com 10. AMAZON http://www.amazon.com GOVERNMENT OF INDIA WEB DIRECTORY— http://goidirectory.gov.in/state.php
Information for different coures,Scholarship, Visa etc- http://www.educationuk.org/india
About student Visa information-
For International Students’ Information- http://ukcisa.org.uk/
Admission for Undergraduate colleges admissions-http://www.ucas.com
Researches in different Institutions-http://www.res.ac.uk